Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2012, and to my new blog!

This blog will focus on my interests on building the effectiveness of organizations, and you will find periodic contributions, reflections, reviews, and resources on this broad topic.

I look forward to sharing with you ideas that come across through my work, and that emerge from my reflections on my consulting practice.

Some posts will draw on material I have written elsewhere, though of course I will take the opportunity to update and incorporate my latest thinking on these topics. (If you are interested, you can view my other print and electronic publications on my website - www.RandelConsultingAssociates.com

And of course I look forward to conversations with you, the readers of this blog, as you respond and comment on what I share here…




No comments:

Post a Comment